Improving your project prioritization process can help you;
- IDENTIFY HIGH-VALUE PROJECTS ALIGNED WITH STRATEGY
- BALANCE RESOURCES AND DEMAND
- IMPROVE PROJECT SUCCESS RATES BY UP TO 57%.
Project prioritization and selection really matters.
Projects that are aligned to strategy are 57% more likely to achieve their stated business goals. But despite this PMI data suggests that 20% of the projects are so badly aligned that they should be stopped tomorrow.
In this demonstration of TCH you’ll learn how to:
- Capture and manage project requests online
- Improve project success rates using strategic alignment
- Use proven decision science to eliminate waste in your portfolio
- Gain stakeholder commitment
Optimize project portfolio and resource capacity.